ORDER PROCESSING & SHIPPING POLICY
- Current TAT will always be displayed in the header of our website.
This is the time between when you place an order and when we actually ship the order.
TAT is always counted in business days -- holidays and weekends do not count.
TAT always starts the following business day after placing an order.
For example if you order on Wednesday, TAT starts Thursday. If you order Friday, TAT starts Monday.
TAT does not include the actual shipping timeframe which is the method you select at checkout.
These items are ready to ship, meaning there is no additional work needed to go into preparing them for shipment.
RTS items will usually ship within 7-10 Business Days, unless otherwise stated in our website header.
- This applies to non-bow items such as Sunglasses & Apparel, excluding preorders.
These are our Bows which are currently in-stock and on-hand.
Each bow is tied to hardware per your specifications when ordering.
Past collections will fall under this category.
TAT for TTO items is 10-14 Business Days , unless otherwise stated in our website header.
- This was our standard TAT prior to COVID-19.
These are for new bows which are in transit to Ellie + Cate, from our seamstresses.
All Pre-Order bows will ship within 7-10 business days after they arrive at Ellie + Cate HQ.
For transparency purposes, because of massive shipping delays across the board, we needed to add this in so expectations are set and met.
Average TAT for Pre-Order Bows is 14-21 Business Days, however because of COVID they may be longer.
MIXED + MERGED ORDERS:
- If you place an order for a RTS item with a TTO or POB, processing will default to the longest timeframe.
- If you don't want to wait, I suggest ordering your RTS or TTO items separately to avoid extra processing time.
- If we are merging orders, TAT will default to the longest TAT option in that order.
- If we merge a TTO and POB order, TAT will fall under the POB timeframe.
- If we merge two TTO orders, TAT will fall under the most recent TTO timeframe.
STANDARD SHIPPING OPTIONS:
- Flat Rate Shipping (Standard Orders) - $4
- This is the Flat Rate for Bow Orders only.
- USPS Ground Shipping.
- ETA is anywhere from 10-14 days per USPS, however this can vary and is 100% out of our control.
- Flat Rate Shipping (Heavy Orders) - $6
- This is the Flat Rate for orders which contain large or heavy items such as Dolls and Apparel.
- Free over $75 for Doll and Apparel Orders.
- Mixed carts will default to the higher shipping rate.
- USPS Priority Mail - $ Price Varies
- ETA is anywhere from 2-3 Business Days per USPS, however due to COVID and other delays it could vary.
- Please refer to USPS for shipping status, delays and updates.
- You will see a quoted ETA when selecting this option at checkout, as provided by USPS.
- Rate is calculated at checkout, but should be between $8-10 on average.
- UPS Ground Shipping
- ETA is anywhere from 1-5 Business Days per UPS.
- Rate is calculated at checkout but should be between $8-10 on average.
- UPS Standard Shipping
- ETA is 5-7 Business Days per UPS.
- This is the most economical option for UPS.
- Rate is calculated at checkout but should be between $5-8 on average.
- If you are Local and would like to pick up your order, please select this option at checkout.
- Once your order is ready, we will contact you. TAT timelines still apply.
- DO NOT SELECT THIS OPTION IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP IN LEANDER, TEXAS.
- Orders not picked up within 5 days after they have been marked as ready will be returned to inventory and refunded.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!
Once the shipping carrier has the package we have no control on delivery timeframe/details. We cannot be held liable for any delays after we have shipped the package as it is entirely out of our hands. After an order has been marked "delivered" any issues or concerns with your delivery must go through your local Post Office. We'll always be here to help, but we are unable to "find packages" if they are missing or delivered incorrectly.
We are not responsible for change of address or packages lost or delayed in the mail system. Please contact USPS or UPS for assistance.
A NOTE ON SHIPPING LABELS:
- Labels are always printed early to help organize and process orders in batches.
- Your label may be in a processing state during the entire TAT window.
- You are welcome to email us if you are concerned about your order, however if it is within the TAT window it's likely your order is still being processed.